donderdag 15 december 2011

Challenge 24# At Sundays With Crissy

Challenge 24# At Sundays With Crissy

Dit is mijn eerste DT kaart voor "Sundays With Crissy". Ik was zo verbaasd en voelde me zo vereerd toen ik een mail ontving van Crissy met de vraag of ik haar DT wilde komen versterken bij "Sundays With Crissy". Zij heeft zulke gave digi en rubber stempels die zo fijn zijn om in te kleuren daar kon ik gewoon geen nee tegen zeggen. :)) Bedankt Crissy dat je mij gevraagd hebt. ;)
Het thema deze maand is "Anything Goes", lekker makkelijk toch in deze drukke maand? ;)
Ik heb de afbeelding "Leap Of Joy" gebruikt. Toen ik deze afbeelding zag was ik op slag verliefd dus daar wilde ik perse een kaart mee maken.
Ik heb hiervoor de sketch van het Challenge Blog CreaMiep gebruikt. Een hele gave sketch die ik zeker vaker ga gebruiken. ;)

Today is my first DT card for "Sundays With Crissy". I was so surprised when I found a mail from Crissy in my mailbox and felt so honored when she asked me to join her DT at "Sundays With Crissy".
She has such amazing digi and rubber stamps that are so great to colour, I just couldn't see no. :)) Thanks Crissy for asking me. ;)
The theme this month at "Sundays With Crissy" is a easy one, it's "Anything Goes".
I used the image called "Leap Of Joy". When I saw this image I fell in love with it and just had to play with it.
For my card I used the sketch from the Challenge Blog CreaMiep. I really love this one and I think I will use it more often. ;)


Supplies:
Stempels/Stamps: Whimsy Stamps - Leap Of Joy and  Winter Notables 1 Sentiments, Stempelglede - swirls.
Papier/Papers: Craft Cardstock, Little Yellow Bicycle.
Gereedschp/Tools: Martha Stewart, Nestebilities, Corner Chomper, Stampin Up Punch.
Inkt: Ranger Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
Embellishments: flowers, leaves,Crushed Velvet Flock, stickles, Paper Glaze, nietjee/stabler, Perlen Pen Dark Brown.
Gekleurd/Coloured: Copics - B45 E30 E34 E35 E37 E29 E47 E57 Y11 Y26 Y15 YG00 YG03 G99 R46 R59.

Op de swirls heb ik accenten aangebracht met stickles. Ook op de tag waar ik eerst wat stukjes met een blauwe Copic marker  ingekleurd hebt. De swirls die ik op de tag ingekleurd heb lijken net groen zie ik nu, maar in werkelijkheid is het dezelfde kleur blauw als het middengedeelte. Ik denk dat de stickles de kleur op de de foto een beetje vervormen.
Op het gewei heb ik Crushed Velvet Flock gedaan voor een zacht en donzig effect.

I put some accents on the swirls with stickles. On the tag I coloured some parts with a blue Copic marker and then put some stickles on top, but now I see on the picture it looks kind of green, but in real life it is the same color as the blue in the middle. I think the stickles gave it a strange colour on the picture.
I put Crushed Velvet flock on the horns for a soft and fluffy effect.

Ik hoop dat jullie hem leuk vinden en als je tijd hebt doe gezellig mee met onze Challenge bij "Sundays With Crissy". ;) Daar kan je ook de geweldige creaties zien van de andere DT leden en  Guestdesigners en doe je weer een hoop inspiratie op. :))

I hope you like her and if you have time come on over and join our Challenge at "Sundays With Crissy". ;)
You can also find the amazing creations made by the other DT members and  Guestdesigners and get some new inspiration. :))

Deze kaart doet mee met de volgende Challenges:
I'm entering this card into the following Challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge -  it's almost Christmas
Creative Card Crew - 'Tis the Season
Card making Mama's - Christmas
Crafty Boots - Christmas
Raise The Bar - It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Creative Belli Blog - Winter and Christmas
CreaMiep Design Team - Sketch and  Kerst/Christmas

12 opmerkingen:

Lorraine A zei

Gorgeous card and tag Rosalien,, lovely colours and design :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

please consider turning off word verification if you would like comments from the DT x

corryskaart zei

hoi rosalien
wat een pracht van een kaart,erg leuk papier en dat rendier en dan nog een extra labeltje,super!
groetjes...corry

Robin Parker zei

I would never have thought to put the brown and blue colors together. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge.

Crissy Armstrong zei

This is a brilliant card design, my goodness! I love how you made a tag that can be removed. SO clever! Love the brown accents, it makes the reds stand out that much more. Thank you so much for joining my DT! It means a lot! Hugs!

PS. I echo Lorraine A in a wish to not have to type a word verification -- its your call, but its just as safe to choose comment approval, if you want to go that route. Your choice though!! xx

Annette zei

Wat een mooi ingekleurd plaatje. Alles past werkelijk heel mooi bij elkaar. Leuk vrolijk kaartje!!
xoxoAnnette

paper fun zei

Lovely card. Awesome use of kraft.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Sonja zei

Wat een prachtige kaart! Bedankt dat je meedeed bij met de challenge van CreaMiep Design Team.

Groetjes, Sonja

Sharron aka Sharrahug zei

Beautiful card! Your coloring of Crissy's image is beautifully done!
I'm also new to Crissy's DT. Isn't she just the sweetest person who draws the cutest images.
Huggies ~
Sharron

Caroline zei

Wat een leuke kaart heb je ervan gemaakt.
En proficiat met je aanstelling, leuk hoor !

Groetjes,
Caroline (DT CreaMiep)

Mary Marsh zei

This is such a pretty card-thanks for playing along with the Creative Belli Christmas Challenge

Thanh Vo zei

This is beautiful Rosalien!

I hope that you're enjoying the holidays with your family. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar for the December challenge.

Dee's Craft Room zei

Fab card.

All of the excitement of the past week or so has put me well behind, sorry. I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and I would like to wish you and your family a very happy New Year.

Thank you for entering this Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne