donderdag 20 januari 2011

Shades of You

Shades of You

Gebruik je favorite kleuren of kleuren die bij jou passen. Dat is het thema bij de Challenge van StampInsanity. Vroeger was alles blauw bij mij maar tegenwoordig gebruik en draag ik ook andere kleuren. Bij papier merk ik dat ik vaak naar groen grijp. Dus deze groen /blauwe kleur past wel bij mij. :)
De stempel die ik gebruikt hebt heet "Katie for a Cure" en is officieel een afbeelding gemaakt voor Pink Ribbon. Zij zat dan ook op een strik, maar die heb ik eraf geknipt zodat ik haar op het rondje kon zetten. Op deze manier is is Katie ook voor een andere gelegenheid te gebruiken.
De sketch is van Cardpatterns ( een leuke om mee te werken ) en met hun Challenge doet hij dan ook mee.
Ook doet hij mee met de Challenge van Stamptacular waar het thema "Anything but a Square" is.

You use your favorite colour or shades of you. That's the theme at the Challenge of StampInsanity. In the early day's the only colours I used was blue. But these day's I use and wear other colours too. I found out that I use a lot of green on my cards, so this green/blue papers fits me, right? ;)
The stamp I used is called "Katie for a Cure"and was original designed for Pink Ribbon. This image was sitting on a ribbon but I cut it off because I wanted her to sit on this round image. This way you can use Katie also for different occasions.
The sketch tthat I used is from Cardpatterns ( a nice sketch to work with ) so I'm entering my card to this Challenge. I'm also entering my card in the Challenge of Stamptacular where the theme "Anything but a Square" is.























Supplies:
Stempels/Stamps: StampInanity - Katie for a Cure.
Papier/papers: Cardstock, My Minds Eye.
Gereedschap/Tools: Quickutz, Crealies, Nestebilities, EK Success.
Embellishments: prima flowers, brad, half pears ( bij Cute Stamps and Cards verkrijgbaar ), stickles Icicle.
Inkt: Ranger Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Weathered Wood.
Gekleurd/Coloured: Copics - RV00 RV02 RV04 R20 B60 G07 G14 YG95 E000 E00 E11 E21 E31 E34 E35 E37.

4 opmerkingen:

Marjan zei

Superkaartje, Rosalien!
Ja, blauw is ook mijn kleur, maar net als jij tegenwoordig ook meer dan dat.
Groetjes, Marjan

Valerie zei

oh Rosalien she's too cute! Love your card!!!

Vanessa zei

This is adorable, Rosalien! I love her sitting there! Thank you for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

~amy~ zei

so fun! thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!